We would be happy to answer any questions you might have regarding the specific work or legal aspects of the Federal Cultural Foundation’s activities.
Directions to our headquarters in Halle (Saale)
Franckeplatz 2, 06110 Halle (Saale)
- Rail: After arriving at Halle rail station:
- Leave the station and take a streetcar from the Bahnhofsplatz (either the #4 toward Heide, #7 toward Kröllwitz or the #9 toward Göttinger Bogen) three stops to "Franckeplatz"
- There are also taxi ranks outside the main entrance and the "Ernst-Kamieth-Strasse" entrance of the train station
- Take the train at the airport's station to Halle Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) and take a streetcar from the Bahnhofsplatz (either the #4 toward Heide, #7 toward Kröllwitz or the #9 toward Göttinger Bogen) three stops to "Franckeplatz"
- Taxis are available at the airport directly in front of Terminal B
Take the A 14 autobahn, leaving it at the Halle/Peißen junction;
continue on the B 100 towards Halle, then take the B 6 as far as Riebeckplatz;
from there take the B 80 (Zentrum/Waisenhausring) to Franckeplatz
Directions to our headquarters in Berlin
Lützowplatz 9, 10785 Berlin
Leave the train at Berlin Zoologischer Garten, than take bus No 100 to Lützowplatz or take a taxi from the main entrance
- After arrival at Berlin-Tegel take bus no. X9 to Zoologischer Garten, then change to bus No. 100 to Lützowplatz
- After arrival at Berlin-Schönefeld take a regional train to Warschauer Straße, change into subway No. 15, get off at Nollendorfplatz and reach Lützowplatz by walk (about 7 minutes)
Take the A100 autobahn, leaving it at the Wexstraße junction, continue north via Martin-Luther-Straße, An der Urania and Einemstraße, then turn right into Lützowufer and take this street to Lützowplatz
Kulturstiftung des Bundes
D-06110 Halle an der Saale
Tel.: +49 (0)345 2997 0
Fax: +49 (0)345 2997 333
www.kulturstiftung-bund.de (external link, opens in a new window)