Magazine #18, released in Autumn 2011, features articles on current programmes and events funded by the Federal Cultural Foundation.
- Editorial, by Hortensia Völckers, Alexander Farenholtz - Executive Board of the Federal Cultural Foundation
- Nobody thinks about the future, by Christian Meyer interviewed by Stephan Schlak
- The Endless Conflict with Israel, by Wolfgang Kraushaar
- Artists are just as capable of setting the same chain of events in motion as politicians, by Artur Zmijewski interviewed by Joanna Warsza
- The Myth of Economic Growth, by Tim Jackson interviewed by Roman Brinzanik and Tobias Hülswitt