Magazine #30 was published in April 2018. The texts in this issue adress aspects of "altered states". Since the age of Socrates, the transcendental, ecstatic experience has been associated with the artistic process. In fact, it is possibly one of the oldest cultural topoi shared by diverse cultures around the world.
- Frightening Raptures, by Robert Pfaller
- Rules of Rapture – Ecstasy as an Artistic Process, by Questions for Jeremy Shaw
- Rules of Rapture – Ecstasy as an Artistic Process, by Questions for Carsten Höller
- Exhaustion into Transcendence, by Hans Ulrich Obrist talks to the choreographer Meg Stuart about rituals, improvisation and ecstasy
- Senseless – With Good Reason, by Hans-Joachim Müller
- The Other Library - A letter to an old acquaintance, by Richard David Lankes